Touching void offers Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarovar a fascinating spiritual adventure driving on world highest and largest Tibetan plateau with great services to Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarovar will be a lifetime experience with an overland drive to reach our destination to South West Tibet on a wild and remote country. Mt. Kailash at 6,714 m / 22,028 ft. high, located within Tibet a mountain of beauty and grace, with four grand cardinal faces, east face believed crystal, the west ruby, the southern face as sapphire and north as gold. A great pilgrimage and spiritual hub for four old religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, Jain and the pre-Buddhist animistic Bon religion. Starting Mt. Kailash & Holy Lake Manasarover from Kathmandu with an overland drive to reach Nepal and Tibet border at Kodari and Zhangmu town, where our native Tibetan guide and driver joins leading you towards high and dry Tibetan country to Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar.
Journey with fabulous views of peaks and crossing high passes to reach our first destination at Lake Manasarover a holy and huge lake within Kailash area. After a wonderful time here heading towards the destination and highlights to Mt. Kailash for holy and spiritual walks around with uphill to Droma-la pass at 5,470 m the highest point of this trip, offering grand views of Mt. Kailash North Face. From here on descending to reach the end of the walk near Darchen for the return journey back on the same route to Kathmandu after completing this fascinating holy trip Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarovar.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu with half day tour and preparation for Lhasa tour.
- Day 03: Drive to Nylam 3,450 m via Zhangmu 2,300 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04: At Nylam rest day for acclimatization.
- Day 05: Drive to Saga 4,400m – 05 hrs.
- Day 06: Drive to Paryang 4,550 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07: Drive to east Manasarover 4,550 m – 06 hrs
- Day 08: At Manasarover for acclimatization and rest day.
- Day 09: Drive to Tarboche via Darchen 4,600m to Dhiraphuk 4,900 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Zutul-Puk 4,760 m via Dorma-la 5, 470 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek near Darchen drive to Mayum-la – 04 hrs and 2 hrs ride.
- Day 12: Drive back to Saga – 06 hrs.
- Day 13: Drive to Zhangmu via Nylam – 05 hrs and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs and transfer to hotel.
- Day 15: International departure homeward bound.