Mount Kailash, (6,740 m) immense peaks made of black rock, the proportioned Kailash peak has a unique diamond-like form with four vertical facades. The south face has a vertical cut across its horizontal layers. Kailash peak symbolizes the place of Lord Shiva for Hindus while for the Buddhists, a worldly projection of the vast mandala, the ‘Wheel of Life’. Also, for the Bonpos, the mountain is considered as the sacred nine-story Swastika Mountain.
The tour to Mount Kailash begins with a flight to Lhasa from Kathmandu, and traveling by road for nine days into western Tibet till Mt. Kailash. While traveling, we will camp by the 15,000-foot, the world’s premier freshwater lake Manasarovar. It is majestically calm and dignified like a huge bluish-green emerald set in between two mighty mountains, Mount Kailash on the north and Mandhata on the South. Visit Mount Kailash and taking a bath in the Manasarovar is supposed to bring about salvation (Moksha) and wash away all the bad deeds of life.
Along with experiencing the attractive scenery, northern treasures of the country, Take Me trekking Pvt.Ltd will make your trek memorable one by letting you witness the spotless design of nature’s art of bewitching and overpowering beauty.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1310m.)
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing day
- Day 03: Drive to Nylam (3750m.)
- Day 04: Drive to Saga (4450m.)
- Day 05: Drive to Paryang
- Day 06: Drive to Manasarovar (4558m.)
- Day 07: Trek to Manasarovar
- Day 08: Drive to Tarchan
- Day 09: Trek to Dehara Puk (5000m.)
- Day 10: Trek to Dolma – La Pass
- Day 11: Drive back to Takla Kot
- Day 12: Drive to Sera or Khojarnath Temple and fly back to Nepalgunj
- Day 13: fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Farewell Day